PM Modi, earlier this month, asked the countrymen to write about the year and what they expect from 2021 on the MyGov App and NaMo App.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is addressing the nation through his radio programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’ and started with 2021 greetings. This is his last radio show of the year. Akashvani is broadcasting the programme in regional languages after it has been live in Hindi on AlR, Narendra Modi app and DD.
PM Modi, earlier this month, asked the countrymen to write about the year and what they expect from 2021 on the MyGov App and NaMo App. “How would you sum up the year gone by? What do you look forward to the most in 2021? Share this, and more in the final Mann Ki Baat of 2020 on 27th December. Write on MyGov, NaMo App or record your message on 1800-11-7800,” tweeted the PM.
- BJP kicks off 14-day ‘Seva aur Samarpan’ Abhiyan to mark PM Narendra Modi’s birthday, 20 years in public life
- Narendra Modi Birthday: Here’s how opposition leaders wished PM as he turned 71 today
- Narendra Modi Birthday: PM turns 71; President, Vice President, Dalai Lama, Rahul Gandhi, ministers extend wishes
During his last Mann ki Baat, Modi talked about the new farm laws and said that it has opened new possibilities for farmers. These reforms have not only ended many bonds of farmers, but they have also got new rights, new opportunities too,” said Modi.
Here are updates from PM Modi’s last Mann Ki Baat of 2020:
- PM Modi extends 2021 greetings, hails Corona Warriors in his address to the nation
- A huge change has begun in the minds of people of the country; citizens have started demanding India made products which is a big transformation within a year: PM Modi
- Vocal for Local is resonating in every house today. And the manufacturers should come forward, with a commitment that there will be no compromise in quality” PM Modi
मैं देश के manufacturers और industry leaders से आग्रह करता हूँ: देश के लोगों ने मजबूत कदम उठाया है, मजबूत कदम आगे बढ़ाया है । #Vocal4Local ये आज घर-घर में गूँज रहा है ।
ऐसे में, अब, यह सुनिश्चित करने का समय है, कि, हमारे products विश्वस्तरीय हों ।
- The Prime Minister said supply chains got disrupted due to the coronavirus pandemic all across the world, but we learnt new lessons from each crisis. ‘The nation also developed new capabilities. We can call this capability ‘Aatmanirbharata’ or self-reliance,’ he added.
- PM Modi saluted the martyrdom of Guru Sri Tegh Bahadur Ji, Mata Gujri Ji, Sri Guru Govind Singh Ji and four saahebzade. “We remain indebted to these greats for their sacrifices and their spirit of compassion.” said Modi
- India has seen a 60 per cent rise in the leopard population between 2014-2018. In 2014, the leopard population in India was around 7,900. This rose to 12,852 in 2019. Leopard population has increased in most part of the country, especially in central India. For years leopards have faced danger to their existence. World over their habits has been damaged. In such a scenario, India has registered a consistent rise in the Leopard population. India has presented a shining example before the world: PM Modi
- PM Modi recalled the innovation of ‘Coimbatore daughter’ who built a wheelchair for her dog as a compassionate service towards animals.
- Recalling the restoration work of the Youth brigade at Veerabhadraswamy Temple at Ganjam in Srirangapatna, PM Modi said “When I look at India’s youth, I feel elated & reassured. I feel so because my country’s youth has ‘Can Do’ approach & the spirit of ‘Will Do’. No challenge is too big for them. Nothing is beyond their reach: PM Modi
- Modi applauded teachers who took recourse to innovative teaching techniques during the pandemic. “I request all teachers to upload all these innovate course material prepared by them in the Union Ministry of Education’s Siksha portal to help students in the remote corners of the country.”
- In May this year, the Kashmiri saffron was given the Geographical Indication Tag or GI tag. Through this, we want to make Kashmiri saffron a globally popular brand. Kashmir saffron has a strong aroma, rich colour and its threads are long and thick that increase its medical values. Kashmiri saffron is different from saffron in the rest of the world. With GI tag recognition, Kashmir saffron will get a unique identity. PM Modi. He further informed that a supermarket in Dubai has launched Kashmir saffron. “Its export will increase and further strengthen efforts to make India ‘atmanirbhar’. Saffron farmers will get special benefits from the GI tag. ” said PM Modi
- Gita started with questions. Like Gita, whatever knowledge is there in our culture, it all starts with curiosity: PM Modi. We remember the noble teachings in the sacred Gita. One of the things the sacred Gita teaches us is to keep asking and keep learning.
गीता की ही तरह, हमारी संस्कृति में जितना भी ज्ञान है, सब, जिज्ञासा से ही शुरू होता है।
वेदांत का तो पहला मंत्र ही है – ‘अथातो ब्रह्म जिज्ञासा’ अर्थात, आओ हम ब्रह्म की जिज्ञासा करें।
— BJP (@BJP4India) December 27, 2020
- Appreciating T Srinivasacharya Swami Ji from Tamil Nadu endeavours to type his book on a computer at the age of 92 PM Modi said, “Realising that the process of writing & printing books has changed, he learned computer & necessary software at age of 86 years. His life is a clear example of the fact that life remains full of energy till the time inquisitiveness & urge to learn does not fade away”
- We should take a vow that we will not litter, this is first resolve of Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan. I want to remind you of one more thing which couldn’t be discussed that much because of Corona. We have to definitely rid the nation of single-use plastic. This is one of the resolves of 2021: PM Modi
- I extend good wishes for the new year. You stay healthy, Keep your family healthy: PM Modi