GES 2017: Ivanka Trump, daughter official advisor to US President Donald Trump, on Tuesday said she was feeling "wonderful" for being in the Historical city of Hyderabad.
GES 2017: Ivanka Trump, daughter official advisor of US President Donald Trump, on Tuesday said she was feeling “wonderful” for being in the historical city of Hyderabad. ” About the city, she feel the tech centres of the famous city would soon become more popular than the biriyani. “It’s wonderful to be in this ancient city (Hyderabad) brimming with transformative technology – now, your tech centers may even outshine your world-famous Biryani,” Ivanka said while making her opening remarks at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GEST) 2017 in Hyderabad. “Today, we come together to celebrate what is happening here in India, what is happening in the United States – and all over the world: entrepreneurs are revolutionizing our economies, and improving our societies. You are rewriting the rules,” she added.
Here some more highlights from her speech:
– On PM Modi, Ivanka said, “Thank you, Prime Minister Narendra Modi…for all that you are doing to build India as a thriving economy – a beacon of democracy – and a symbol of hope to the world. What you are achieving is truly extraordinary.”
“Through your own enterprise, entrepreneurship, and hard work, the people of India have lifted more than 130 mn citizens out of poverty a remarkable improvement, and one I know will continue to grow under the leadership of Prime Minister,” she added.
– This is the first time India has hosted the Global Entrepreneurship Summit. It is a symbol of the strengthened friendship between our two peoples, and the growing economic and security partnership between our two nations.
– Today, we come together to celebrate what is happening here in India, what is happening in the United States – and all over the world: entrepreneurs are revolutionizing our economies, and improving our societies. You are rewriting the rules.
— GES2017 (@GES2017) November 28, 2017
– Some may have tried to convince you that the risk is too great – and the reward too small. But you are here today because you are not afraid to fail. You want to OWN your future… I want to congratulate you on all you have already accomplished.
– This year’s Summit is focused on a theme that is key to our future: WOMEN FIRST, PROSPERITY FOR ALL. I am proud that for the first time ever, women make up the majority of the 1500 entrepreneurs selected to attend.