Today is a red letter day for India. PM Narendra Modi sent Indian Army soldiers into Pakistan to carry out a swift attack as deep as 3 km into Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) to take revenge for the attack on Uri, Pathankot bases and its role in a number of other attacks by the terrorists whom it harbours.
Today is a red letter day for India. PM Narendra Modi sent Indian Army soldiers into Pakistan to carry out a swift attack as deep as 3 km into Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) to take revenge for the attack on Uri, Pathankot bases and its role in a number of other attacks by the terrorists whom it harbours. Today, early in the morning, our soldiers humiliated Pakistan in so many different ways making India stand tall and triumphant today.
Check out how:
1. Pakistan prides itself on having an army that it says is one of the best in the world. Yet, the Indian Army strolled in, killed the terrorists and even 2 Pakistani Armymen in an attack that proved how inferior they were and how supremely superior the Indians are. And this they did with Pakistan Army being on full ALERT in wake of Uri attack! The Indian Army chose to strike at a time and place of their choosing after intelligently refusing to react in a knee-jerk manner to the Uri terror attack. They picked their target well too and struck when the terrorists and Pakistan Army was caught virtually with their pants down.
2. In one of the most humiliating revelations by the attack by Indian Army was the proof that Pakistan actually backs and supports terrorists. Pakistan has over the years denied that the Pakistani establishment and Pakistan Army supports terror, yet here was the Indian Army showing the entire world of Pakistan’s complicity in supporting terror. In fact, Pakistan has always maintained that no such terror camps exist and the Indian Army has exposed their lie for the world to see.
3. PM Narendra Modi and the Cabinet picked the target with care. First of all, the Indian Army struck in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK), which rightfully belongs to India and whose freedom is something that India has a direct stake in. It is not part of Pakistan.
4. Secondly, in a brilliant move, PM Narendra Modi chose to target the terrorists who were being pushed into India by Pakistan. Indian soldiers were on an anti-terror surgical strike, something that the international community is united on. Terror in all forms is being targetted by the global community and India went and hit the terrorists hard. The Indian Army did not stage an act of war. They did not attack the Pakistan Army in any part of Pakistani territory. 2 Pakistani soldiers were killed as they sought to defend the terrorists.
5. Indian Army forces humiliated the terrorists beyond imagination. The terrorists who have a history of killing innocent civilians were caught napping. And instead of putting up a fight, they just went down in the hail of fire by the brave Indian soldiers. It showed them up for the cowards that they were who prefer to strike on sleeping people or crowds in markets. Indian soldiers were para-dropped, by helicopters presumably, near terror camps, anything between 500 metres to 3 km beyond the LoC and that in itself is a huge triumph as this kind of operation is one of the most difficult of operations to carry out.