Happy Bakrid 2017: Here are some Facebook & Whatsapp Messages, Status, HD Wallpapers, Images and Greetings (Source: PTI)
Happy Bakrid 2017: Eid al-Adha or Bakrid will be celebrated on September 2, 2017. The festival, considered one of the holiest days in Islam, marks the end of Hajj, Indian Express Online reports. For those who don’t know, Hajj is the annual pilgrimage undertaken by devout Muslims to Mecca in Saudi Arabia. The term ‘Eid al-Adha’ translates to ‘festival of the sacrifice’. The festival is celebrated referring to the story of Abraham, or Ibrahim, a devotee who was ready to sacrifice the life of his son at the command of Allah, Indian Express Online reports. However, Allah, after testing Abraham’s devotion, switched the object of sacrifice to a sheep instead of his son – the reason why a sheep is sacrificed and the festival is also known as Bakra Eid or Bakrid. The followers of Islam sacrifice goats, lambs and other animals in the name of Allah and as a respect to Abraham’s willingness to make the ultimate sacrifice, the report says. The meat obtained from the sacrificed animal is considered pious and distributed among friends and family.
On the auspicious occasion, here are some Facebook & Whatsapp Messages, Status, HD Wallpapers, Images and Greetings to celebrate the day
* May the almighty shower countless blessing upon you and your family. Keep me and my family in your prayers. Happy Eid al-Adha 2016.
* May Allah flood your life with love and happiness on this blessed day of sacrifice. Happy Bakrid.
* I wish that this Eid brings a lot of fun and happiness,
With endless blessings from God,
Who enlightens you with knowledge.
Bakrid wishes to you and your family
* I wish that your sacrifices are appreciated and your prayers are answered by the almighty on this Eid al Adha. Have a blessed Eid al Adha!
* May Allah’s blessings always shine upon you and your family on this Eid al Adha and Forever. Eid Mubarak!
*Happy Bakrid 2017! I wish that Allah bless all of us with the same in all circles of life. May the almighty shower his Rehmat upon you. Eid Mubarak!
* I wish that all your prayers are be answered by Allah this Bakrid. Always keep faith on him and he will grant you heart’s desire. Happy Eid al Adha.
* Let’s all of us spread the message of brotherhood and togetherness this Eid. I wish that almighty bless you and bring happiness to Life. A very Happy Eid al Adha to you and your Family!