Minor fire at Prime Minister’s residential complex; PM’s house not affected: PMO

By: |
Updated: Dec 30, 2019 11:13 PM

Prime Minister's Office said: "There was a minor fire at 9, Lok Kalyan Marg caused by a short circuit. This was not in PM’s residential or office area but in the SPG reception area of the LKM complex."

Prime Minister’s residence at 7 Lok Kalyan Marg. (IE)

A fire broke out at Prime Minister’s residence at 7 Lok Kalyan Marg around 7:25 pm. The fire was caused by a short circuit. Nine fire tenders have been rushed to the spot. In a tweet, Prime Minister’s Office said: “There was a minor fire at 9, Lok Kalyan Marg caused by a short circuit. This was not in PM’s residential or office area but in the SPG reception area of the LKM complex.”

The fire is very much under control now, the PMO said.

 

(Details awaited)

 

Get live Stock Prices from BSE, NSE, US Market and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Financial Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Biz news and updates.

Next Stories
1Punjab farmers harden stance, call for Bharat bandh on December 8
2GST fraud: Govt goes into overdrive, over 100 arrests in 3 weeks, one denied bail
3West Bengal Assembly Elections 2021: From free tablets to DA hike, Mamata Banerjee announces sops ahead of polls