The National Investigation Agency (NIA), on Monday, has produced 3 allegedly accused in the Bhopal-Ujjain passenger train blast case in Bhopal court. All three accused are now\u00a0sent to judicial custody till April 10. Earlier in the day, Syed Mir Husain (one of the three prime accused in the case) had revealed that passenger train was the only target. The group had an extensive plan of attacking some prominent public places of Uttar Pradesh including Dewa Sharif (a dargah in Barabanki), the Bara Imambara in Lucknow and a leading Shia cleric. Husain further told NIA about the group's plan to attack a dargah in Barabanki. He said that the group did a detailed research on the security arrangements and movement of pilgrims of the dargah. They also visited the dargah during the first week of February and took photographs of the nearby places on their mobile phones. Syed was arrested within hours after the blast in Pipariya in the Hoshangabad district of Madhya Pradesh took place. Mohammed Danish and Atif Muzaffar, the other two prime accused in the blast case, were also arrested from Hoshangabad and were under NIA's custody till today. The fourth member of the group was killed by the Anti-Terror Squad (ATS) in an encounter near the outskirts of Lucknow. You might also want to see this: Three of the seven accused in the case were taken into custody by the NIA, which began its investigation in March 16. The three men, Husain, Atif and Danish were into agency's custody till today and will now be sent to judicial custody. The incident took place on March 7 where nine people were injured in a sudden explosion that occurred in one of the general coaches of the Bhopal-Ujjain passenger train running between Jabri and Kalapipal railway stations near Shujalpur.