While the governments of Punjab and Haryana are busy in beefing up security in their respective states in view of the sensitivity associated with the verdict in a sexual abuse case against Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insaan, the spiritual guru is reportedly all set to release another MSG aka Messenger of God of movie. The godman-turned-actor had first came up with his movie in 2015 named MSG: The Messenger of God. Since then, the spiritual leader has given back-to-back five movies to the film industry, according to NDTV India. Here are the movies:
– The first movie of Gurmeet Ram Rahim, as mentioned above was MSG: The Messenger of God, which was released on February 13, 2015. In the movie, the spiritual leader was seen doing impossible stunts.
– The next in the franchise was MSG-2 The Messenger. It was released in the same year, in the month of September.
– In October 2017, he once again hit the silver screen with MSG: The Warrior Lion Heart. Also starring his daughter Honeypreet Singh Insaan, the movie was aggressively promoted by the spiritual leader and his followers.
– The next in his series of flicks was Jattu Engineer, which again starred his daughter Honeypreet Singh Insaan. According to The Indian Express, the story revolved around a teacher, who transforms the fate of the poverty-stricken, unemployed and drug addicted villagers with his gumption and belief.
— Dr.GURMEET RAM RAHIM (@Gurmeetramrahim) August 15, 2017
– It was followed by the second part of his October 2017 release MSG: The Warrior Lion Heart, titled Hindi Ka Napak Ko Jawab- MSG Lion Heart-2
After giving five movies in less than three years, Gurmeet Ram Rahim is ready with his next film MSG Online Gurukul. Last week, he unveiled the poster of the film on his Twitter account. On August 16, he shared the poster on Twitter captioned, “Your wait is over! Introducing the first look of #MSGOnlineGurukul, a movie that will introduce the world to the vedic superscience!”