Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed a rally at Haridwar in Uttarakhand on Friday. In the rally, PM said that there is something very spiritual about the state and said that this is 'Dev Bhoomi' - the land of the gods.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed a rally at Haridwar in Uttarakhand on Friday. In the rally, PM said that there is something very spiritual about the state and said that this is ‘Dev Bhoomi’ – the land of the gods. But the PM also expressed his concern over the delayed development in the state and said that it is unfortunate that the state, which can develop at a fast pace, was still a laggard. PM Modi in the rally also hit out at the Opposition party Congress as well. However, Modi highlighted his party’s vision to uplift the poor in the state. Check out the five takeaways from today’s rally in Haridwar by Prime Minister Modi:
1) “My fight is against those who have looted the country when they were in power, rather than the small-scale businessmen,” PM Modi said. He added that the nation has been looted for 70 yrs and he has to return that to poor.
2) The Prime Minister said that he has witnessed poverty and so his government is completely dedicated to work towards the betterment of the poor. PM Modi also said that his decision has always been in the favor of the nation and not a particular section. He said that he wants to build houses for poor, create jobs for the youths and let water reach farms.
3) Talking about corruption in the state, PM Modi said that corruption of the Government in Uttarakhand is well known and even then the Congress party leadership is not bothered.
You May Also Like To Watch This:
4) PM Modi took a jibe at the opposition and warned the Congress party and its leaders to control their tongues and hold back from making baseless allegations, else he has a list of their deeds. “Congress kay logon ko kehta hoon, zubaan sambhaal ke rakho nahi toh mere paas aapki poori janmapatri padi hui hai,” PM Modi said in Haridwar.
5) Hitting out at the Opposition again on the issue of surgical strikes against Pakistan, PM said that the armed forces exhibited their capability during the surgical strikes but still some people do not accept the military attack on Pakistan and they want to politicise the issue.