With Yogi Aditya Nath sworn in as Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister today, roads ahead may not be smooth for him even after coming to power in the state with a huge majority.
With Yogi Aditya Nath sworn in as Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister today, roads ahead may not be smooth for him even after coming to power in the state with a huge majority. First and foremost he needs to change his image of being a hardcore Hindu leader. He needs to change that and try to work for one and all irrespective of cast and religion. For someone who has never been a minister either in state or the Centre he has to learn the nitty gritty of governance as early as possible. Here are five initiatives of PM Narendra Modi that he has to deliver.
1) Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas: Its time Yogi Adityanath take one and all into confidence and take everyone along. In his endeavours of the development of the state, the new chief minister has two deputy chief ministers in the state in the form of Keshav Prasad Maurya and Dinesh Sharma to help him. With these two by his side, one hopes Yogi Adityanath work on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s aim of ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas’.
2) Granting waiver to farmers: During the election campaigns, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had said that the first decision of the cabinet if BJP comes to power will be to grant the waiver to farmers in the state. Now that it has one hopes that Yogi Adityanath takes care of this.
3) Improve power supply: During the campaign PM Narendra Modi had quipped that in Uttar Pradesh, under the then Samajwadi Party Government, the state did not see much of electricity supply. Its time that the new chief minister takes on notice of this and try to improve the electricity supply in the state, which will help industries in the state to grow. The prime minister had also said during the election campaign that if electricity is supplied is supplied adequately during Eid, same should be during Diwali. It is up to Yogi Adityanath now to see that adequate electricity is supplied in all major festivals in the country irrespective of religions.
4) Law and order: Uttar Pradesh is known for its poor law and order. It would be one of the main tasks of the new chief minister to improve in the state and reduce the number of crimes so that more businessmen from other states can come and start their industries giving more job opportunities to people of the state.
You may also like to watch this video
5) Illegal slaughter houses: This was not promised of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, but of the new chief minister himself. Before polls, he had promised that the BJP would close all illegal slaughter houses in the state. It is to be seen what Yogi Adityanath do in this front.