UP Elections 2017: PM Modi will be addressing a rally in Aligard on February 5
Uttar Pradesh Elections 2017: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed an election rally in Meerut, UP ahead of the upcoming assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh that are scheduled to take place on February 11. After addressing 7 constituencies of Meerut PM will be addressing three constituencies from Bhagpat, six constituencies of Muzzafarnagar, the Modinagar constituency of Ghaziabad and the Hapur constituency of the Hapur Zilla. PM Modi will be addressing a rally in Aligard on February 5.
During his speech in Meerut PM Modi attack Samajwadi Party, the SP-congress alliance and Mayawati also.
You may also want to watch-
Here are the five key takeaways from the Prime Minister’s speech:
1. PM hails Meerut’s historic contribution in the freedom movement, its contribution in the sports industry
2. Prime Minister said the Bharatiya Janata Party’s fight is against SCAM – (S)Samajwadi, (C)Congress, (A)Akhilesh, (M)Mayawati.
3. PM indirectly attacked BSP supremo Mayawati while saying that some parties are perplexed after demonetisation, they lost all their earned after selling tickets. He said, “Jinhe iss baat se peeda ho aise logon ko desh ke naam pe rajneeti karne ka haqq hai kya”
4. PM Modi attacked the SP-Congress alliance- He said, “Raaton raat aisa kya ho gaya ki aap unke galey lag gaye? Aisa gathbandhan pehli baar dekha hai jo subah shaam ek doosre ko pichle kayi dashakon se khatam karne mein lage hain.” While attcking the Akhilesh Yadav-led UP government, he said, “UP sarkaar har cheez vote bank ke tarazu se tolti rahi hai.”
5. While taking about demonetisation and surgical strike, he said, “Ek badi aayu ke sardar mujhse kahein ki ‘meri ek iccha hai, mujhe bhi Pak ki seema pe duty de do,ek aur surgicalstrike ka mauka de do’, maine Desh ke Jawano se baat ki, unka man Jaana, uske baad Surgical Strikes ka faisla liya.” He also said that Some people are perplexed that how not even a single soldier lost his life in surgical strikes