After the swearing-in Yogi Adityanath, while addressing the first news brief after being appointed as the 21st CM of the state, stressed on development and good governance. Here are the five key take-aways from his news brief.
As after much speculations, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) declared five times Gorakhpur MP Yogi Adityanath as the new Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Adityanath and his two deputy chief ministers Dinesh Sharma and Keshav Prasad Maurya today sworn in at an oath-taking ceremony administrated by governor Ram Naik at a function in Lucknow’s Kanshiram memorial ground. And while other safron party leaders also take oath as the cabinet minister of the state, BJP has offered ministry to many few leaders who joined the party from outside, days before the crucial election campaign.
The ceremony was attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Party President Amit Shah. Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, newly-elected Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister R. Singh, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu and Union Ministers Nitin Gadkari, Uma Bharti and Rajnath Singh also attended the ceremony.
After the swearing-in Yogi Adityanath, while addressing the first news brief after being appointed as the 21st CM of the state, stressed on development and good governance. Here are the five key take-away from his news brief:
— TIMES NOW (@TimesNow) March 19, 2017
- Adityanath asserted that the newly formed government will be working for all sections of the society without any partiality and for this administration will be made accountable and answerable.
- The government will be taking all efforts to end poverty in the state, said Adityanath.
- Corruption and the misuse of law had affected the state a lot and the BJP government will be ensuring that law and order prevail for the betterment of people of the state: Adityanath.
- Adityanath asserted to fulfil promises made by the safron party to ensure job and income for all.
- We are committed to work as per Prime Minister’s agenda of Sabka Sath, Sabka Vikaas. We are committed fulfil all the promises made by us in our ‘Sankalp Patra’, said the newly appointed CM.