XAT Admit Card 2018: The Xavier School of Management (XLRI) is all set to release the admit card for the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018 next week.
XAT Admit Card 2018: The Xavier School of Management (XLRI) is all set to release the admit card for the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018 next week. Candidates who are registered for appearing for the test can visit the official website of XAT 2018 at xatonline.in to download their admit card once they have been made available. The notification on the official website of states, ‘Admit card can be downloaded from December 27, 2017.’ XAT is conducted every year by XLRI at an all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education. The XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission. The exam is slated to take place on January 7, 2018 from 10 AM to 1:35 PM.
XAT 2018 Exam Structure-
The exam shall consist of the following sections:
– Quantitative Ability
– English Language & Logical Reasoning
– Decision Making
XAT 2018 exam cities:
The exam would be conducted across India in the following cities. Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam. Two International Cities : Dubai and Kathmandu.
XAT 2018: Mentioned below are the colleges that accept XAT scores-
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore