UBSE UK Board Class 10th, 12th Results 2021 Latest Update: Uttarakhand Board declares exam results, 99.5% clear Intermediate, 99% clear High School

By: |
Updated: July 31, 2021 1:13 PM

UK Board Class 10th, 12th Result 2021, Check UBSE 10th, 12th Result at uaresults.nic.in, ubse.uk.gov.in: A total of 99.56 percent students of Class 12th cleared the exams. Similarly, 99.09 percent of the students who had registered for the state board High School this year got passed.

UK Board 10th Result 2021, UK Board 12th Result 2021So far as the evaluation criteria for Class 12th students is concerned, students will be evaluated on the basis of their performance in class 10th, class 11th and internal assessments exams conducted during Class 12th.

UBSE UK Board 10th, 12th Class Result 2021: Ending the wait of thousands of students, the Uttarakhand state education board has released the Class 12th and Class 10th board exams results today. As per the statistics provided by the education board, a total of 99.56 percent students of Class 12th cleared the exams. Similarly, 99.09 percent of the students who had registered for the state board High School this year got passed, news agency ANI reported. The almost 100 percent pass result of the students is in line with the result of other education boards including CBSE as no formal exams were conducted this year and students were evaluated on the basis of their previous classes performance and internal assessment tests conducted during this year.

Earlier, the education board of the state had announced that the result of both Class 12th and Class 10th would be released at 11 AM on Saturday. Since the result has been officially released, students and their parents can check the results on the official website of the state education board- ubse.uk.gov.in.

Similar to all other education boards in the country including the Central Board of Secondary Education, the Uttarakhand government had also decided to cancel the board exams this year due to the Covid-19 second wave in the country. The education board subsequently held a round of discussions to finalise the criteria to evaluate students marks and reached on the conclusion of taking into account the performance of the students in their previous classes along with internal assessments and half-yearly exams conducted this year. According to the evaluation scheme, Class 10th students’ marks have been evaluated on the basis of their performance in Class 9th which will have 75 percent bearing on their result. The remaining 25 percent component has been determined on the basis of students performance in internal assessment or half yearly exams during class 10th.

So far as the evaluation criteria for Class 12th students is concerned, students have been evaluated on the basis of their performance in class 10th, class 11th and internal assessments exams conducted during Class 12th. While the 50 percent weightage and 40 percent component comprise of the performance in Class 10th and class 11th respectively, the remaining 10 percent has been decided on the basis of internal assessment marks in Class 12th.

How to check results online?
1. Students will need to visit the official site of the education board- ubse.uk.gov.in.
2. Upon reaching the website, students will have to click on the Class 12th, Class 10th result button.
3. Students must keep their roll number, school code, and other personal details handy with them.
4. After filling in all the inputs, students will be directed to their final result.
5. Students are advised to take a print out of their result or save a copy of their result on their computer for future reference.

Get live Stock Prices from BSE, NSE, US Market and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, Check out latest IPO News, Best Performing IPOs, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Financial Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Biz news and updates.

Next Stories
1ICAI CA inter exam 2021 result: Check date and time here
2Consider plea for separate board for students in X and XII standards: Madras High Court to Puducherry government
3Class XI exams in Kerala to be held from September 24 adhering to COVID-19 protocol, says Education Minister V Sivankutty