TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling: Final phase counselling will begin from today for the candidates who applied for the Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Examination.
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling: Final phase counselling will begin from today for the candidates who applied for the Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Examination. The final phase notification for counselling had been released for TS EAMCET, conducted by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad on its official website at tseamcet.nic.in. According to the release on the official website, “The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule.” This year, around 23,640 engineering convener quota seats are available in the final phase of web counselling. Around 56,046 seats have already been allotted out of the total 64,300 convener seats. The seat allotment will be done on July 22.
Here is the schedule for certificate verification and Exercising options for all locations-
Schedule for certificate verification for those who have not got it verified earlier: July 19, 2017
Schedule for option entry for all: July 19 to 20
(a) The result of the allotment will be published on the official website at tseamcet.nic.in on July 22, 2017 after 8 PM
(b) For downloading the allotment order, candidates need to enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login section in https://tseamcet.nic.in
Here is the list of certificates that the candidates need to produce at the time of their counselling-
1. TSEAMCET-2017 Rank Card
2. TSEAMCET-2017 Hall Ticket
3. Aadhaar Card
4. S.S.C or its equivalent Marks Memo
5. Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
6. VI to Inter Study Certificate
7. Transfer Certificate (T.C)
8. Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2017by competent authority, if applicable
9. Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
10. Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)/ National Cadet Corps (NCC)/ Sports and Games/ Minority certificate, if applicable
11. Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates
12. Residence certificate of a candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalised education.