Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admissions 2018: The registration process for admission to nursery, KG and first (entry classes) has started today at sarvodayavidyalaya.edu.in by the Sarvodaya Vidyalayas. According to a notice issued by the Directorate of Education: School Branch, the registration process for admission to Sarvodaya Vidyalayas is set to begin today. “For the academic session 2018-19, the issuance of application form will commence w.e.f. 03-03-2018 (Saturday) and the last date for submission of filled in application forms by the parents is 17-03-2018 (Saturday) during the school working hours,” the notice says. The circular contains a set of guidelines that have been set by the Directorate of Education for the heads of all Government Sarvodaya Vidyalayas regarding admissions to Nursery (3+) & KG/Class-I (Entry Class) for the Academic Session 2018-19.
Mantioned below are the details that the parents of the candidates need to keep in mind-
1. The application forms of only those children will be considered for admission to Nursery Class who have completed 3-years of age as on 31-03-2018 (child must be born between 01-04-2014 and 31-03-2015), for admission to Class KG, those children who have completed 4-years of age as on 31-03-2018 (child must be born between 01-04-2013 to 31-03-2014) and for admission to Class I, those children who have completed 5-years of age as on 31-03-2018 (child must be born between 01-04-2012 and 31-03-2013). Older children are to be given admission in age appropriate class, as per circular dated 19/09/16, in line with Right to
2. The draw of lots shall be held in the presence of parents/guardians on 22-03-2018 (Thursday) at 11.00 AM in the morning shift schools and 3.00 PM in evening shift schools. The list of children selected through draw of lots shall be displayed on school Notice Board on 23-03-2018 (Friday) at 11.00 AM. Admission procedure will start from 24-03-2018 (Friday) and be completed on 28-03-2018 (Wednesday). Admission of wait listed children will start from 31-03-18 (Saturday) and be completed on 02-04-18 (Monday).
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admissions 2018: List of documents-
Mentioned below are the required documents that parent/guardians need to produce at the time of admission:
1. Details of Date of Birth (anyone):
i. Original Date of Birth Certificate issued by MCD or any other local body.
ii. Anganwadi record.
iii. Hospital/Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) register record.
iv. An Undertaking by the Parents regarding Date of Birth as per Part-B of the Application
2. One passport size photograph of the child.
3. Anyone of the following documents as residence proof:-
i. Ration Card issued in the name of parents having name of the child.
ii. Domicile certificate of child or parents.
iii. Voter I card of any of the parents.
iv. Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill.
v. Bank Passbook in the name of child or parents.
vi. Aadhar card of parents/child.
vii. Passport in the name of any of the parents/child.