Periyar University Supplementary Result 2017: The Periyar University has announced the results of Under Graduate, Post Graduate and M.Phil Supplementary Exams 2017. The students can now check their results visiting the official website periyaruniversity.ac.in. The supplementary examinations were conducted in the month of July 2017 whereas the regular exams were held in April this year. Students must keep their registration number and date of birth handy before checking the results online. The website may slow down due to heavy traffic at a time, therefore, students should try again after some time. The students who appeared for the supplementary exams will be given a fresh marksheet.
Here’s how to check the Periyar University UG, PG, M.Phil Supplementary Exam Results 2017:
1. Visit the official website – periyaruniversity.ac.in.
2. Under the News and Event section of the website, click on the link ‘July 2017 UG/PG Supplementary Examinations Result’
3. Click on the respective links for UG, PG and MPhil supplementary result
4. Enter your registration number and date of birth
5. Then click on Show Result
6. Your result will appear on the screen
7. Download the result and take a print out of the same
Best of luck to all candidates!
The Periyar University was established in the year 1997. It is located in Salem, Tamil Nadu. The university is named after the social reformer Thanthai Periyar EV Ramasamy. It is an ‘A’ grade university accredited by NAAC.