Web option registration for the qualified candidates of Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) has begun on Thursday.
OUCET web counselling 2017: Web option registration for the qualified candidates of Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) has begun on Thursday. The Directorate of Admission, Osmania University had declared to conduct the web-based counselling for admission to PG, PG Diploma and 5 year integrated programs offered at Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru University from 11:30 am on the day, on its official website oucet.ouadmissions.com. The result of OUCET 2017 was released on July 3 and the qualified candidates can now take up the online counselling for admissions, wherein they would have to exercise options through the web in order of their preference, reports NDTV. This stage will also contain a verification process from candidates have to go through. According to the report, after they went through this web option, the university will publish a provisional allotment list. The list will release the names of candidates who were allotted seats. They need to attend a session in person for certificate verification along with certain documents. Here is the list of documents one need to carry at the time of verification:
– Common Entrance Test Rank Card
– Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket
– Transfer Certificate from the Institute where candidate studied last
– Original Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
– Consolidated Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination
– Secondary School Certificate (SSC) / 10th std. certificate
– Proof of Local/Non-Local status of the candidates
– Community Certificate for SC, ST and BC candidates as per G.O. Ms.No. 58, Social Welfare (J) Dept, dated 12.5.1997 issued by MRO / Thasildar
– Income certificate from relevant authority wherever necessary issued by MRO/Thasildar on or after 01.01.2017. 10. Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates seeking admission against NCC/NSS/Sports, Widow/Children of Armed personnel (CAP), Physically Handicapped and Teacher and Laboratory Assistant categories
The document verification will be followed by submission of required certificates and admission fee.