Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their Class 12 exam marks at chseodisha.nic.in and orissaresults.nic.in
Odisha CHSE result 2017: Some relief is likely for candidates waiting for Odisha CHSE Plus 2 Science results 2017. It is being reported that the result will be declared today. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their Class 12 exam marks at chseodisha.nic.in and orissaresults.nic.in. The anxiously waiting students of Odisha Plus II Science examination results will then be able to access their scores and check how well they have fared. The results will be published today by the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE). The results of the exam conducted between March 1 and March 30 will be announced by the Mass Education minister Badri Naryan Patra at 11 am, reported The Indian Express. The website might slow down or experience some technical glitch, due to heavy traffic once the results are declared so, candidates are advised to be patient and try again sometime later.
According to IE, a total of 3,80,707 students from 1,504 colleges in science, arts, commerce and vocational education streams had appeared for the exams. Double check all your personal details – mistakes are easily made in a state of high excitement.
Steps to check Odisha CHSE Plus 2 Science results are written below:
– Visit the official websites – chseodisha.nic.in. and orissaresults.nic.in.
– On the homepage, click on the link ‘Annual +2 Science Examination Result’
– A new page will open.
– Enter your details such as registration number and other details in the box provided
– Your results will be flashed on the screen
– Take print out of the result for future reference, but remember this is not for official purposes. For that you will require the original certificate
For more details on MPBSE, click here.