Odisha 10th exam 2017: The wait is over as the Higher Secondary Certificates (HSE) and Madhyama exam results have been declared by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha today, according to indiaresults.com. The result link on the official website bseodisha.nic.in has now been activated. Candidates who appeared for the examination can visit the official website to check for updates on their results as the results. The score card will be available for download from Thursday, April 27 on the BSE Odisha website.
Over six lakh candidates appeared for the Odisha Higher Secondary Certificate (HSE) examination that began on February 28 and continued until March 28. Over 3,80,000 candidates across 1,504 colleges in streams like science, commerce, arts and vocational education streams appeared for the examination. This year, the Board of Secondary Education Odisha took various measures to avoid malpractices that included the formation of a three-tier squad along with the printing of the candidate’s name on the OMR sheet, according to an Indian Express report.
Steps to check BSE Odisha HSE exam 2017 Results:
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to check their BSE Odisha class 10th results-
- Visit the official website of BSE Odisha at bseodisha.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that says ‘HSE Results’
- Once you enter the results page, enter all the required details in the space provided
- Press submit
- Your result will appear on the screen
- Check your result carefully and then save it for further process
- Do not forget to take a print out of the same