NEET Result 2018: Kalpana Kumari has scored the highest marks in NEET 2018 which was held across the nation to select students for undergraduate medical and dental courses for government and private medical and dental colleges.
NEET Result 2018: By securing a score of 99.99 percentile in this year’s National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), Bihar’s Kalpana Kumari has stunned everyone with her achievements! Kalpana has scored the highest marks in NEET 2018 which was held across the nation to select students for undergraduate medical and dental courses for government and private medical and dental colleges. Kalpana who hails from Bihar was trained for the exam in Delhi and obtained the All India Rank 1 in NEET UG 2018.
She scored a percentile of 99.99 in NEET 2018, according to the Central Board of Security Education (CBSE). She secured 171 marks out of 180 in physics, while she scored 160 in chemistry. Kalpana further scored full marks of 360 out of 360 in biology, which combined botany and zoology. Overall she scored 691 marks out of 720 in NEET result 2018 which took the percentile to 99.99.
More than 13 lakh candidates registered for NEET 2018 on May 6. While last year there were 11.5 lakh candidates who applied for the exam. Over 7 lakh candidates have qualified the competitive examination, out of which 6.3 lakh are from the general category. Among those, Kalpana has set a benchmark by achieving the unattainable. While Rohan Purohit from Telangana and Himanshu Sharma from Delhi stood second and third respectively in NEET 2018. The students across the country competed for 60,000 seats that are available for medical and dental institutes across India.
Here is the list of NEET 2018 Top 20 rank holders
1) Kalpana Kumari, Bihar: 691
2) Rohan Purohit, Telangana: 690
3) Himanshu Sharma, Delhi: 690
4) Aarosh Dhamija, Delhi: 686
5) Prince Choudhary, Rajasthan: 686
6) Varun Muppidi: 685
7) Agrawal Krishna Ashish, Maharashtra: 685
8) Ankadala Anirudh Babu, Andhra Pradesh: 680
9) Madhvan Gupta, Punjab: 680
10) Ramneek Kaur Mahal, Punjab: 680
11) Aditya Gupta, Delhi: 680
12) Keerthana K, Tamil Nadu: 676
13) Ritwik Kumar Sahoo, West Bengal: 676
14) Onteru Venkata Sai Harsha Vardhan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh: 675
15) Sahil Sachinbhai Shah, Gujarat: 675
16) Menda Jaideep, Andhra Pradesh: 675
17) Abhishek Kumar, Delhi: 675
18) Tanuj Jatin Presswala, Gujarat: 675
19) Koduru Sriharsha, Andhra Pradesh: 675
20) Amulya Gupta, Delhi: 675
To check the complete list, students can log on to the CBSE NEET 2018 official website – cbseneet.nic.in.