NEET 2018 application form: The online application process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2018 has been stated by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at cbseneet.nic.in.
NEET 2018 application form: The online application process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2018 has been stated by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at cbseneet.nic.in. Candidates who wish to apply for the same for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India can visit the official website now to fill the application form. Candidates need to note that the Aadhaar number has been made mandatory by CBSE for registering to NEET UG 2018. According to the Admission notice released on the official website, the exam will is set to take place on may 6, 2018 and the application process for the same will end on March 9, 2018 at 23:50. Mentioned below are all the important details that candidates need to note in order to apply for the test-
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2018 i.e. the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./B.D.S. Course.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in MBBS/BDS seats shall be 25 years as on the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination
NEET 2018 Test Pattern:
- The NEET (UG) shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- The duration of paper would be 03 hours from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
NEET 2018 Application: Here is how to apply-
Step 1: Visit the official website of NEET 2018 at cbseneet.nic.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that says ‘Apply Online’ under the Online Services tab
Step 3: Read all the Instructions and procedures for online application process properly
Step 4: Now click on the link that says ‘PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE NEET(UG), 2018’
Step 5: Fill all the necessary details before clinking on Preview &Next
Step 6: Complete the form and save the details for later
NEET 2018 application form fees:
- FOR UR/OBC: Rs.1400/- (INR)
- FOR SC/ST/PH: Rs.750/- (INR)
NEET 2018 Counselling Dates:
- CBSE will provide All India Rank. Result will be given to DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India to provide the same to admitting authorities.
- Concerned admitting authorities will invite applications for counselling and merit list shall be drawn based on All India Rank by the admitting authorities subject to their applicable rules