NEET 2018 application form date: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to release the official notification and application form for National Eligibility Entrance Test undergraduate examination at cbseneet.nic.in.
NEET 2018 application form date: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to release the official notification and application form for National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) undergraduate examination at cbseneet.nic.in. Candidates who are waiting for the NEET UG 2018 registration to apply for the exam can visit the official website of NEET to check the details once the notification has been released. According to a recent update, ‘the Syllabus of NEET(UG), 2018 will be exactly same as it was for NEET(UG), 2017. There is no change in the syllabus for NEET(UG), 2018,’ as per the information mentioned on the official website. It is expected that CBSE is likely to commence the online application soon this year as it did last year and conclude the same in the first week of March.
In 2017, the online registration for NEET UG commenced from January 31 and continued till March 1, and the exam for the same was conducted on May 7. While the official notification for the same has not yet been released, the below-mentioned information is on the basis of last years data-
NEET 2018 UG test pattern-
The NEET (UG) shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). The duration of paper would be 03 hours from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
ALSO READ|CBSE NEET 2018 application form
NEET 2018 UG Exam Dates-
- Schedule for on-line submission of application forms: Last week of January 2018
- Last date for successful final transaction of fee: First week of March 2018
NEET UG 2018 Eligibility Criteria-
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRI’s), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2017.
- The candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2017 i.e. the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./B.D.S. Course.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in MBBS/BDS seats shall be 25 years as on the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
NEET UG 2018 Aadhaar Number requirement-
- At the time of filling application form of NEET, the candidates will have to enter their AADHAAR number, name, date of birth & gender and hereby give their consent to CBSE to validate the information provided by them with the UIDAI’s database.
- For Indian citizens and ordinary residents of India, Aadhaar Number is a requirement to fill up the online application of NEET-2017 in all States except J&K, Assam and Meghalaya.
- For NRIs, Passport Number is the mandatory requirement for filling up of the online application of NEET-2017.
- For Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s), Passport Number is the mandatory requirement for filling up of the online application of NEET