MHT CET 2023: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has started the registration process for admission to BE/BTech, B Pharmacy and agricultural courses. The candidates who are willing to enrol themselves can submit their applications latest by April 7, 2023. The candidates are required to access the official website of https://mhtcet2023.mahacet.org./ for online registration.
It should be noted that the last date for submission of applications with late fee of Rs. 500 is Apr 15, 2023. The registration schedule and information brochure for this exam has been made available on the official website – mhtcet2023.mahacet.org.
MHT CET 2023: How to apply?
- Visit the official website of MHT – https://mhtcet2023.mahacet.org/
- Click on the ‘MHT CET 2023’ application tab
- It will redirect you to the new page
- Click on the new registration tab
- It will take you to the application form
- Fill up all the required fields and submit application form
- Upload documents and submit application fee
- Preview application form
- Take a printout of the application for future reference
According to the tentative schedule announced by the board, the exam will be held from May 9 to 13 for PCM subjects and from May 15 to 20 for PCB subjects in a computer based test.
MHT CET 2023: Application Fee
The candidates belonging to the general category from Maharashtra and outside Maharashtra State (OMS) are required to pay the application of Rs. 800/-. For sc/st/pwd categories, the application fee is Rs. 600/-
About the exam:
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) is a state-level examination conducted for admission to B.E., B.Tech, and B.Pharma courses.