Know how to check JKBOSE Class 11th results
JKBOSE results: The wait is over for thosands of candidates as the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education (JKBOSE) announced the annual results for class XI students for Kashmir division on Wednesday. Candidates may check their results at the official website kbose.ac.in.
JKBOSE results: Here’s how candidates may check their results
1. Candidates may first visit the official website jkbose.ac.in.
2. After reaching the website, they may click on the results link.
3. Soon a new page will appear
4. Now, candidates are required to fill in their required details.
5. No a new page showing results will appear on the screen
6. Candidates may take out a printout of the marksheet for future use.
Earlier this month, the JKBOSE declared result for class 11 students from Jammu region. Students were asked to check their results at jkbose.ac.in or jkbose.gov.in. Candidates were required to get 33 per cent marks to pass the exam, not only in each subject but overall.
Candidates who cleared the exam were eligible for admission in class 12.
Meanwhile, the class 12 exam for the current session is slated to begin from February 27, which will go on till March 26.
On January 10, JKBOSE announced the results for class X winter exams for Kashmir division.Students were advised to check results at the official website jkbose.jk.gov.in. Exams were held last year in October and November. Newarly, 65,000 students appeared for the exam.