JEE Main 2o18: Students who had applied for the JEE Main 2018 exam which is scheduled to be held in April this year, are required to make relevant changes in their respective application forms, if any.
JEE Main 2o18: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has begun the correction process for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main 2o18. Students who had applied for the JEE Main 2018 exam which is scheduled to be held in April this year, are required to make relevant changes in their respective application forms, if any. The data correction process is conducted online at the official website – jeemain.nic.in. The correction facility will be available till January 22. Candidates who have entered incomplete or flawed information can log in now and correct the same. It should be noted that the mode of examination cannot be changed. Students are informed that they should be very careful with the changes they make in the form as this is the last opportunity to rectify any flaws. Here are some more details about the correction process and what the applicant should keep in mind before submitting the form:
Name of the exam: Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main 2o18
Name of the conducting board: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Date of the exam: The exam is scheduled to be conducted via pen and paper mode and computer-based test mode
April 8, 2018- pen and paper
Paper 1 (9.30 am to 12.30 pm)
Paper 2 (2 pm to 5 pm)
April 15 and 16, 2018
Paper 1 (9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm)
Points to remember during JEE Mains 2018 application correction process:
• Data correction process gives the applicant an opportunity to correct the information which they might have entered wrong or incomplete or flawed.
• Candidates can correct any discrepancy in the uploaded image.
• Application forms with unclear images or images which do not follow the prescribed format will be summarily rejected.
• The mode of examination cannot be changed.
• Candidates would be required to pay an additional fee for the corrections.
• The additional fee can be paid by the candidates either through credit/debit card/Ewallet (SBI buddy/Paytm) or through e-challan generated during the online correction by cash in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank between January 9 and January 23, 2018.
• Correction facility is an only one-time facility. This is the last opportunity to correct any flaw in the application.
• Last day to make corrections is January 22.
How to make changes in JEE Mains 2018 application form?
Applicants can follow the step mentioned below to make any changes in JEE Mains 2018 application form:
Step 1: Log on to the official website – jeemain.nic.in
Step 2: Follow the lick that says ‘Application form particulars correction’
Step 3: A new webpage will appear on which the applicant is required to enter the application number, password and security pin in the respective fields
Step 4: Click on login
Step 5: Make the necessary changes
Step 6: Submit the fee
All the best for the exam!