The Controller of Examination, University of Jammu today declared the fourth-semester result of Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in the official results website coeju.com.
The Controller of Examination, University of Jammu today declared the fourth-semester result of Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in the official results website coeju.com. Students who have appeared in the examination can now access the official website to check their results. On September 6, the University has also released the results of PGDBM first semester exam , Electronics semester IV exam, Kashmiri semester IV exam, English 2nd Semester exam and Kashmiri semester 2nd exam, as per NDTV.
In the last week of August, the University of Jammu had released the second-semester results of several programmes like Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Arts- English (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce (Honours).
Here are the steps to check BCom, fourth semester, Jammu University result 2017:
1. Visit the official website– coeju.com
2. Under result notification, click on “RESULT NOTIFICATION OF COMMERCE SEMESTER 4th HELD IN MAY 2017.”
3. A pdf file will be downloaded
4. Check your name and roll number in the list and save for future reference.
Candidates who wish to apply for Re-evaluation of their Jammu University results are advised to conscientiously peruse the Statutes before doing so because the marks to be awarded by the Re-evaluators shall be the best of the two scores obtained by the student after re-evaluation / original evaluation and that no further re-evaluation is permissible thereafter, according to an NDTV report.
Here is how to apply for Re-evaluation
1. Go to the official website for results– coeju.com
2. Now click on Re-evaluation of 4nd Semester icon,
3. Enter your roll number than a prefilled candidate specific re-evaluation form will pop-up.
4. Students are now required to select the subject(s) in which the candidate for re-evaluation.
5: Now submit the form and also take a print out.
6. The re-evaluation fee can be deposited either by depositing in J&K Bank designated Branches or by online mode of payment.
7. The physical proof of fee payment should be submitted to the University
8. In both payment modes, the physical form along with proof/receipt of fee payment should reach the University before the last date.