JAC Jharkhand Board 8th Result 2020: Jharkhand Board Class 8th students can check their results on the official websites: jac.nic.in, jacresults.com, jac.jharkhand.gov.in and jharresults.nic.in.
JAC Jharkhand Board 8th Result 2020: Wait for around 5.12 lakh students is finally be over as the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has announced Class 8 board results. Results were declared at around 2.30 on pm on June 4. Students can now check their Jharkhand Board Class 8th results on the official websites: jac.nic.in, jacresults.com, jac.jharkhand.gov.in and jharresults.nic.in. Around 5.12 lakh students had appeared for JAC Class 8th exams this year.
Students can also avail the SMS service of the board or use the JAC mobile phone app to check their results.
- Covid-19 crisis has shaken up all education stakeholders; given new momentum to the online learning: Dr. Sandeep Shastri, Vice Chancellor, JLU Bhopal
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are enhancing the learning curve for students
- What does the Joe Biden victory mean to the students going to the US for higher education?
The Jharkhand Academic Council had on Tuesday declared Class 9th results. The pass percentage for JAC Class 9th stood at 97.42 per cent. While Pakur district emerged as the best performer with 99.31 pass percentage, Koderma was placed on the second spot with 99.23 per cent. The pass percentage of Singhbhum district was 93.8 per cent, which was the lowest in the state.
How to check JAC Class 8th Result 2020:
1. Log in to the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council- jac.nic.in
2. Click on the ‘result’ tab
3. Enter your roll number/registration number and other details asked
4. Subject-wise result result will be displayed on the screen
5. It is advised that students download the marksheet and take a printout of the same for future use.
Meanwhile, the JAC is also working hard to release results of Class 10th and 12th. Board officials said that evaluation process is already underway at various centres across the state and results could be declared anytime in July.