The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) will soon declare the results for the class 10 and 12 exams. Candidates can visit the official JAC websites – jac.jharkhand.gov.in or jacresults.com – to know their results. According to media reports, the council will declar the results for both classes at around 4 pm.
The results for Jharkhand Board Class 12th will be announced in a press conference, conducted by the Department of School Education Secretary, K.K Ravi Kumar, and Board Chairman, Anil Kumar Mahto, to declare the results.
JAC 10th, 12th Result 2023: How to Check
After the declaration of results, candidates can check their results and the accompanying merit list on the following official websites:
It is recommended for candidates to visit these official websites to access their JAC 10th and 12th results.
JAC 10th, 12th Result 2023: Procedure to Check Result
After the result announcement, class 10 and 12 students can check their results by following these steps:
– Visit the official website at jacresults.com.
– Click on the JAC class 10 result link on the homepage.
– Enter the required details to log in.
– Submit the details.
– The result will be displayed on the screen.
– Download the result for future reference.
JAC 10th, 12th Result 2023: How to Check Results by SMS
If the official JAC website encounters temporary issues, students can check their scorecard via SMS. Here are the steps to follow:
– Open the messaging application.
– Type JHA10 <Space> Roll Number and send the message to 5676750.
– Alternatively, type RESULT <Space> RollCode+RollNumber <Space> REGISTRATION NUMBER and send the message to 56263.