IIT JAM 2018 registration last date: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has extended the last date to apply for Joint Admission Test (JAM) 2018 by seven days.
IIT JAM 2018 registration last date: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has extended the last date to apply for Joint Admission Test (JAM) 2018 by seven days. Candidates who have missed the last deadline can now at jam.iitb.ac.in. In an official notification, the institute has said, “JAM 2018 ONLINE Application process has started from 5th September 2017. Last date for application submission is extended to 23:59 hours on 17th October 2017.”
Earlier, the application process was scheduled to end on October 10, 2017 for admission to MSc (two-year), joint MSc-PhD, MSc-PhD dual degree and other post-bachelor’s degree programmes, as per Indian Express. The institute will conduct the examination on February 11 next year in two sessions. The first session will take place from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon during which examination for Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG) and Mathematical Statistics (MS) will take place. The second session will take place from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m, during which examination for Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH) will take place.
Here is how to apply for IIT JAM 2018:
1.Visit the official website of IIT JAM at jam.iitb.ac.in;
2. On the homepage, click on the online application link;
3. Now first register on JOAPS website, by providing his/her name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number and a password;
4. The candidate will then receive a mail from the institute, after which the further application process will take place;
5. Candidates need to upload photograph, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable) etc;
6. Pay the application fee through any of the electronic payment modes.