IGNOU has announced the result of term end December exams 2017.
IGNOU December term end result 2017: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced the result of term end December exams 2017. All candidates who appeared for the exam are needed to check their results and grades at the official website – ignou.ac.in. The exams were conducted between December 1-23 last year. Here is how students can check their results.
1) Students must first log on to official website ignou.ac.in
2) In the home page, click on ‘IGNOU declares term end result and grade card of December 2017,’ under Alerts category.
3) Now, click on ‘December 2017 examination result’
4) In the given field, enter your 9 digit enrollment number.
5) Click on submit button.
6) Your result will now be displayed on the screen.
7) Download the result and take a printout for future use.
The university has also released grade cards for –
— BDP/BA/B COM/B Sc/ASSO programmes
— Other programmes
Students can check grade cards by selecting the relevant programme and enrollment number. The university has already made it clear that if any student is found to be booked by unfair means, the result of the student will be cancelled.
Last month, the university issued an official notification, inviting applications for its PhD and MPhil programmes (regular mode). The new session will start from July. The last date for submission of application is February 16. Candidates have been asked to submit their applications at the official website – onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
The university will conduct entrance exam on March 4. The maximum duration of the PhD and MPhil programmes are 5 years and 4 years respectively. A national-level entrance exam will be conducted by the university in selected exam centres in the country, Director of IGNOU Research Unit Professor Kaustuva Barik said.