HBSE 12th result 2018 LIVE: The Board of School Education, Haryana or BSEH declared HBSE 12th result 2018 or Haryana Board Class 12 results 2018 on its official website – bseh.org.in. The students will also be able to check HBSE result 2018 on indiaresults.com and examresults.net. In 2017, the Haryana Board 12th results were declared on May 18. A good score in Haryana Board 12th Result 2018 will enable them to apply for the best colleges and to apply for other professional and competitive examinations. The students who will fail to clear the Haryana Board examinations will have the opportunity to reappear in the re-examination and improve their scores. Stay tuned as we bring you more live updates from HBSE 12th result 2018.
Here are HBSE 12th result 2018 LIVE:
– The Haryana Board has finally declared HBSE 12th result 2018 on its official website – bseh.org.in. The result is also available on indiaresults.com and examresults.net. The students can now check their result on any of the above-mentioned wesbites.
– As of now the Haryana Board will declare HBSE 12th result 2018 at 3 PM which is 10 minutes from now. The students should keep their admit cards ready to check the results.
– A total of 2,46,462 students took the HBSE Class 12 examinations this year. Another 77,000 students have also appeared for HBSE 12th examination through open school.
– In 2017, about 2.50 lakh applicants appeared for the Class 12 exams of which, 1.19 lakh were boys and 92,655 were girls. The overall pass percentage was 64.5 per cent. In Class 10, 3.18 lakh students attended the exam, including 1.75 lakh boys and 1.43 lakh girls.
– Stay tuned as we bring you more live updates from HBSE 12th result 2018. In case the students are not able to open the official website bseh.org.in, they can check the result on indiaresults.com and examresults.net.
– Last year, About 7.51 lakh students (regular and private) appeared for Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) Senior Secondary and Secondary examinations. In order to give the candidates an easy transit to results, the Haryana Board has made the result checking process extremely easy and simple.
– Ahead of the release of Haryana Board Class 12 results, the official website- bseh.org.in has crashed. Last year, the Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani conducted the Haryana Senior Secondary Exams 2017 or HBSE 12th Exam from March 7, 2017 to April 8, 2017.
– Stay tuned for more updates! The time for the release of Haryana Class 12 results hasn’t been declared yet. The results of Haryana Class 12 Board can also be checked at indiaresults.com and examresults.net.
– Students of Haryana Board Class 12 exam will soon check the results on bseh.org.in.
– The Haryana Board has not officially announced the time of the result. Stay tunes to Financial Express for more updates!
– The Board of School Education, Haryana or BSEH is set to declare Haryana Board or HBSE 12th result 2018 on May 18 on its official website – bseh.org.in.
– The wait for Haryana Class 12 students will end today! The results of Haryana Board Class 12th examination will be declared today.
How to check Haryana Board 12th result 2018:
1. Go to the official website – bseh.org.in.
2. Look for the link that says HBSE 12th result 2018.
3. Enter details like enrolment number and name and submit.
4. Download the result and take a print out for future reference.
Last year statistics:
Last year, the Haryana Board had declared HBSE 12th result 2018 on May 18. A total of 2.12 lakh students had registered for Class 12 exams out of which 92,655 were girl students and 1,19,626 were boys. The girls had once again outshined boys with an overall passing percentage of 73.44% compared to 57.58% of boys. In 2017, the schools in rural areas performed better with a pass percentage of 64.67 per cent while the pass percentage in the urban areas is 58.79 per cent.
About Board of School Education, Haryana or BSEH
The Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani was established under the Haryana Act No. 11 of 1969 in the year 1969. The board was established to monitor and regulate the Secondary and Higher Secondary education in the state of Haryana. The board has been conducting the matriculation, middle school and 10+2 level vocational courses since the year 1976, 1987 and 1990 respectively.