Financial Times London's Global has released 2018 edition of MBA rankings, where you will find world's top universities for management.
Financial Times London’s Global has released 2018 edition of MBA rankings, where you will find world’s top universities for management. In the new ranking, premier colleges have improved their rankings and few of them have even slipped. Renowned institutes like Indian Institutes of Management Bangalore and Calcutta have improved their global rankings this year, while, rankings of institutes like IIM-Ahmedabad and the Indian School of Business, Hyderabad have plunged. According to the report, the ranking of ISB has plunged to 28 as compared to 27 in 2017. In addition, the rankings of IIM Ahmedabad has slipped to 29th from last years 31. However, few institutes like Stanford Business School, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta have improved their annual MBA rankings.
IIM Bangalore has jumped to the position of 35th from 49th. Also, IIM Calcutta has climbed to the position to 78th from last years 95th. Postgraduate programme of renowned institute Indian School of Business (ISB) has occupied 28th position among the top 100 global MBAs. However, ISB is in the top five globally in terms of percentage salary increase and placement three months after graduation and continues to rank quite high in alumni recommendation.
Speaking to PTI, Dean Rajendra Srivastava said, “We will continue to focus on providing world-class education while steadfastly investing in our faculty, research centres and institutes. ISB will continue to proactively partner with government and industry to drive performance and to contribute to society at large.”
Financial Times London’s Global MBA Ranking 2018 top ten institutes are:
1. Stanford Graduate School of Business, Unites States
2. Insead, France / Singapore
3. University of Pennsylvania: Wharton, Unites States
4. London Business School, Unites Kingdom
5. Harvard Business School, Unites States
6. University of Chicago: Booth, Unites States
7. Columbia Business School, Unites States
8. Ceibs, China
9. MIT: Sloan, Unites States
10. University of California at Berkeley: Haas, Unites States
According to the survey, Indian schools in Top 100 are:
28. Indian School of Business
31. Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
35. Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
78. Indian Institute of Management Calcutta