DU SOL Admission 2022: Delhi University School of Open Learning (SOL) has begun the application process for various courses. All those who are willing to enroll themselves for undergraduate and postgraduate courses can submit their applications at sol.du.ac.in or col.du.ac.in from today onwards. The facility to submit applications for graduate and undergraduate courses will be available till October 31.
This year, the university has launched 6 newly job oriented undergraduate and postgraduate courses. These courses are:-
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
Bachelor of Management Studies, Bachelor of Arts-Economics (Hons)
Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences
Masters of Library and Information Sciences
DU SOL Admission 2022: What is the eligibility?
Those who have passed class 12th exam can submit their applications for admissions. It should be noted that Common University Entrance Test, CUET Scores are not required for the admissions as per the information shared by the university.
The candidates should note that there is no seat limit in any Undergraduate course offered by the School of Open Learning. The admissions are open to candidates from all over India.
DU SOL Admission 2022: How to apply?
The candidate is required to follow the following steps given below.
- Visit the official website of DU SOL – col.du.ac.in and sol.du.ac.in.
- Now, click on the link that reads ‘registration link’ flashing on the homepage.
- Now, register yourself with names, email ids, mobile number, gender etc.
- Login with your credentials.
- Enter all your required information such as name, father’s name, qualification etc.
- Upload documents and pay application fee.
- After the final submission of DU SOL Admission 2022 application form and take a printout of it for future reference.