Delhi University 2018: The exam datesheet for Delhi University’s Under Graduate theory semester examination have been released at du.ac.in. Candidates who are to appear for the exams can visit the official website to check the detailed datesheet. As per the tentative date sheet, the examinations under Choice Based Credit System (Semester II/IV/VII)- B.A, B.SC., Environmental Studies and B.Com exams and in Annual Mode, B.Com (Programme), B.A. (Programme) and B.A.(Honours) English, Political Science exams will take place between May and June. What’s important to note is that this is a tentative date sheet and can change later on. To check the examination dates from the provisional date sheet, one has to simply visit the Delhi University’s official portal, exam.du.ac.in.
To make the task easier for you, here is how you can access the datesheet:
1) Visit the Delhi University’s official portal – https://exam.du.ac.in at the top you will find a ‘Date sheet’ icon, click that icon and you will reach your desired page.
2) Students can also visit https://exam.du.ac.in/UG-datesheets.html to access the Tentative date sheet released by the University.
3) On the Delhi University page for date sheet, find the list of exams with the programme name and semesters. Click on your desired semester.
4) You will be directed to a pdf file which will provide you with all the necessary details of the examinations.
5) Further, students can download and take a printout of the pdf.
Candidates should not forget that the datesheet released by DU is a tentative date sheet and can change later on. Students can keep the printout of the date sheet for the future reference. Renowned and premier, Delhi University is one of the premier universities and was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly. The University is a collegiate public and central university with 77 affiliated colleges and 5 other institutes. The University of Delhi was ranked 15th in India overall by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2017 and 8th among universities. It was also ranked 66th in Asia in 2016.