CBSE 12th result 2018 date and time: CBSE students alert! Wait is over as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had confirmed that it will declare CBSE 12th results on Saturday i.e May 26 on its official website cbse.nic.in. Apart from this, CBSE class 12 results are also available on cbseresults.nic.in, results.nic.in, indiaresults.com and examresults.net.
CBSE 12th result 2018 date and time: CBSE students alert! Wait is over as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had confirmed that it will declare CBSE 12th results on Saturday i.e May 26 on its official website cbse.nic.in. Apart from this, CBSE class 12 results are also available on cbseresults.nic.in, results.nic.in, indiaresults.com and examresults.net. The result was supposed to be declared at 12 Noon but were declared at around 12:30 PM. The CBSE class 12 result date was confirmed on Friday by the board while the PRO office on Saturday morning confirmed that the scores will be made available at around 12 Noon. The students will be able to collect their marksheets.
The overall pass percentage for CBSE 12th result 2018 is at 83.01%. The top three regions are Trivandrum (97.32%), Chennai (93.87%) and Delhi (89%). Meghna Srivastava, from Ghaziabad, has topped the exams with 499 marks out of 500.
Just like last year, Microsoft Bing will also host the CBSE board exam results. The result will be available in the a similar pattern as it will be in Google home page. Students shall have to enter their roll number and date of birth details to access the result. Bing result box will be available on the search page.
TRACK | CBSE 12th result 2018 LIVE
LIVE CBSE 12th result 2018:
– Last year statistics:
Total number of students: Nearly 11 lakh
Overall pass percentage: 82 %
Overall pass percentage of girls: 87.50%
Overall pass percentage of boys: 78%
– Apart from the official websites, the CBSE 12th result will also be declared on indiaresults.com and examresults.net.
– Last year, Raksha Gopal from Amity International School, Noida had secured the first rank with 99.6 per cent. While most toppers belong to the Science stream, Gopal was from Arts stream. She is pursuing BA (Hons) Political Science with minor in Economics from Delhi University’s Lady Shri Ram College.
– This year, over 28 lakh students had appeared for the Classes 10 and 12 exams. A total number of 16.38 lakh students registered for their matric or Class 10 exams while for Class 12 or inter examination, as many as 11.86 lakh students wrote the exam.
– The students will also be able to check CBSE 12th result 2018 via phones – 52001 (MTNL), 57766 (BSNL), 5800002 (Aircel), 55456068 (Idea), 54321, 51234 and 5333300 (Tata Teleservices), 54321202 (Airtel), and 9212357123 (National Informatics Centre).d the date of birth to be able to access their marks.
How to check CBSE 12th result 2018:
1. Go to the official websites – cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in and results.nic.in.
2. Look for the link that says CBSE 12th result 2018 and click on it.
3. Enter details like name and enrolment number and submit.
4. Download the result and take a print out for future reference.
This year, Google will also provide CBSE results while in a recent announcement, Microsoft said that it will inform the students through its app SMS organiser about their results, even if they are offline. The students will also be able to check CBSE Board 12th results online and via app and through SMS facility. Over 11 lakh candidates appeared for the exams. With the result declaration, the students will be able to take admission in various universities.
CBSE 12th result: How to check on Google
This year, tech giant Google will also host CBSE 12th result 2018. For the first time, CBSE has partnered with Google in order to host the CBSE Class 10 and CBSE 12th Result 2018 on the search engine. To check CBSE 12th result on Google, students will have to enter required details to login and access their results.
About Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE
Established in 1952, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the highest authority when it comes to school-level education in India. The board monitors and manages the development of school education across the country through the network of affiliated schools. Currently, there are thousands of public and private schools that are affiliated with the CBSE; including all the Kendriya Vidyalayas and all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas. The board has also been entrusted the responsibility of conducting the annual CBSE 10th Board Exams and CBSE 12th Board Exams every year.