CBSE 12th result 2017, CBSE 10th result 2017: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon declare the class 10th, 12th results in the month of May, however, there is no official notification from the board regarding this.
CBSE 12th result 2017, CBSE 10th result 2017: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon declare the class 10th, 12th results in the month of May, however, there is no official notification from the board regarding this. According to Inddia.results.com, the board will declare the class 12th results on May 24 and 10th results on June 2. Candidates can check their results from the official website of CBSE at cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in as soon as the results link is activated by the board. While that is one way, other methods of checking results are available to students too, which candidates can use to check their scores.
This year, CBSE successfully conducted the class 12th board results from March 9 to April 29, while class 10th results were conducted from March 9 to April 10.
Candidates need to keep in mind that the website might experience technical glitches or might not work properly or may get exceedingly slow due to heavy traffic. Keep your patience intact and check other ways to download results. Here’s how to check CBSE results:
(1) The official website: Candidates can log on to cbse.nic.in and click on their results tab. Once you have entered the results page, click on the results that you wish to view the result of. Now enter the required details. Your result will thus be displayed on the screen
(2) Candidates can download the CBSE results app: This is available on the Google Play store. This will help them to view their results at the time when the official website slows down or even crashes due to the rush on the servers.
(3) indiaresults.com- Candidates can also check their results through this website. All they need to do is register themselves on the website by entering all the required details
CBSE has been promoting the interests of the students for decades in all its endeavours. So, it would be proper to understand exactly what its prime focus is on. Check it out here in its own words:
1. Innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising students friendly and students centred paradigms
2. Reforms in examinations and evaluation practices
3. Skill learning by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs
4. Regularly updating the pedagogical skills of the teachers and administrators by conducting in-service training programmes, workshops etc
For more information on CBSE, click here.