CBSE 10th Result 2022 Date: The long wait for CBSE Term 2 Results are about to be over. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to announce the class 10 result soon on its website. Class 10th Students will be able to download their results through the official website of CBSE.i.e. Cbse.nic.in.
According to the media reports, CBSE 10th Result 2022 will be declared around 4 July 2022. However, there is no official update about CBSE 10th Class Result. It is expected that the board will announce a combined CBSE 10th result marksheets with term 1 and term 2 marks just like last year. Students are advised to keep checking on the official website for latest updates on the CBSE Term 2 Results.
Students will also be able to download CBSE 10th Result 2022 with term 1 and term 2 marks through DigiLocker app and the website – digilocker.gov.in, UMANG app and via SMS. As per media reports, the board will released the single marksheet for CBSE Term 1 and Term 2 result. It will not be divided into term wise performance. The final marksheet will only have break up of theory and internal exams and not Term 1 and Term 2 performance.
How to Download CBSE 10th Result 2022?
- Students are required to visit the official website of CBSE.i.e. Cbse.nic.in.
- Click on the notification link that reads ‘CBSE 10th Result 2022’.
- Then, a login page will be opened.
- Now, enter your registration number, date of birth, captcha and click on the submit button.
- CBSE 10th Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download CBSE 10th Result 2022 and save it for future reference.