The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has declared the results of class 10th and 12th supplementary examination at rajresults.nic.in.
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has declared the results of class 10th and 12th supplementary examination at rajresults.nic.in. The board had conducted the supplementary annual exams in March this year. The supplementary examinations are conducted for those students who could not pass in one or two subjects. Students who have been waiting for the results can now visit the official website to check their results.
Here are the steps to check BSER results 2017:
1. Visit the official website – (rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in or rajresults.nic.in).
2. Now click on the link for “results 2017 exams” in the right side of the page.
3. Follow the link for the 10th or 12th results 2017.
4. Enter your our roll number and other details.
5. Click “submit” your result will be displayed.
6. Take a print out and save it for future reference.
In class 10 examination, as many as 10,72,799 students have appeared for the exam, of which 483282 were boys and 363781 were girls. The overall pass percentage was 78.96 per cent, according to Indian Express.
Earlier, the hall tickets for Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) and Higher Secondary supplementary examination have been released by the Directorate of Government Examinations Tamil Nadu (DGE TN) on its official website at dge.tn.gov.in. Candidates who applied for the exam can download the same from the official website now as the link has now been activated by the Directorate. The examination authority is set to conduct the examination in September and October.