BIEAP Manabadi Interm Results 2020 (How to Check online): The Board of Intermediate Education in Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has declared the results of first year and the second year examinations today (June 12).
Manabadi AP Inter Results 2020 Declared Online (How to Check): The Board of Intermediate Education in Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has announced the results of the first year and the second year examinations today (June 12, 2020). The results can be checked online at bie.ap.gov.in now.
Total number of students expecting AP intermediate results 2020: More than 10.17 lakh students had appeared in Andhra Pradesh intermediate exams. They can check results online through the official website: bieap.gov.in. Results will also be available on “results.cgg.gov.in” and “tsbie.cgg.gov.in”
- COVID-19 outbreak: Final-year exams in universities postponed to September, says HRD Ministry
- Unlock 2.0: MHA allows holding of university exams as per UGC guidelines and health ministry SoPs
- Delhi University exams: Online exam to start from July 10, left out students can appear in physical exam in September, DU to HC
The passing marks for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Exams 2020 were 35 per cent in each paper. Students had to score at least 35 marks out of 100 in each paper to pass the exam, according to BIEAP. The division of students is decided when they pass all the papers in the 1st year and in the second year.
The Andhra Pradesh intermediate exams didn’t face any problem due to the nationwide lockdown following the novel Coronavirus outbreak. The exam started on March 04, 2020, ended on March 21, 2020. The exam was conducted in the morning session from 9 AM to 12 PM.
How to download AP Inter Results Marksheet 2020:-
(1) The candidates who have appeared for the exam need to visit the official website of BIEAP at bie.ap.gov.in.
(2) After visiting the web page, the candidate needs to click on the link for the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Exam.
(3) After clicking on the link, a new page will appear on the screen, where, one needs to enter their roll number and other details as asked for.
(4) After entering the details, one needs to click on submit button.
(5) Finally, one can get an access to their marksheet.
(6) The candidate needs to download the marksheet and save it for future reference.