AP Inter Result 2021 Latest Update: Scores out for regular, vocational students, link activated

By: |
Updated: July 23, 2021 4:19 PM

AP Inter Result 2021, Check BIEAp 2nd Year Result 2021 Today @bieap.gov.in: BIEP came up with alternative evaluation criteria to compute the AP Inter class 12 marks taking into account the marks of class 10th and the intermediate first year.

Andhra Pardesh Inter 2nd Results out

AP Inter 2nd Year Result 2021 Latest News: The Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP) declared the state Inter Results in 2021 today at 4 PM . TThe state Education Minister Audimulapu Suresh and BIEAP announced the resulst at a press conference and the result links have been activated. The results will be available for students on the official website, bieap.gov.in or ‘rtgs.ap.gov.in’. Several private websites will also hot the individual results.

Students need to proceed with the registration number and other details to access their scores on the official website. The details are available on their admit card. Nearly 5 lakh students who registered for AP Inter Exams 2021 this year are advised to keep a check on the official website.

AP inter exams 2021 was canceled by BIEAP due to rising Covid-19 cases. This year, the board came up with alternative evaluation criteria to compute the AP Inter class 12 marks taking into account the marks of class 10th and the intermediate first year.

Andhra Pradesh intermediate second-year exams were scheduled in the last week of July tentatively. However, after an SC hearing on June 24, 2021, BIEAP has canceled the inter and SSC Board examinations 2021.

AP Inter Evaluation Criteria 2021

This year the board will consider 30% marks obtained in the best three subjects of class 10 and the rest 70% will be of subject-wise marks in the intermediate first year. Moreover, the 30% marks of Class 10 will be considered from Social Science, Science, and Maths to prepare the AP inter result 2021. The marks of practical exams will be awarded as per the results as the exams were already completed.

How To Check AP Inter 2nd Year Result 2021?

Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Board. i.e. ‘bieap.gov.in’
A relevant link will land you to the result page.
Enter the roll code and board roll number as mentioned in the admit card and submit.
The result will be displayed on the screen
Download and print the result for future reference

For students who cleared the AP inter 2nd-year result, the admission process for undergraduate programmes will commence soon

Get live Stock Prices from BSE, NSE, US Market and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, Check out latest IPO News, Best Performing IPOs, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Financial Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Biz news and updates.

Next Stories
1Detailed plan for reopening schools in Kerala will be prepared: Education Minister V Sivankutty
2ICAI CA inter exam 2021 result: Check date and time here
3Consider plea for separate board for students in X and XII standards: Madras High Court to Puducherry government