AIIMS fellowship 2018: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has started the online registration for the Fellowship programme for January 2018 session at aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS fellowship 2018: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has started the online registration for the Fellowship programme for January 2018 session at aiimsexams.org. Candidates who are willing to apply can now refer to the official website, as per NDTV. The institute will accept the application till 5 October 2017. AIIMS will be holding the examination on 18 November 2017. Candidates must note that the online test will be conducted in Delhi/ NCR. The duration of the test will be 60 minutes and the total marks will be 60.
The institute may declare the results on 5 December 2017. A total of 45 fellowships are available in the departments of Cardiac Anesthesiology, CMET, CTVS, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Deformities, CDER, ENT, Gynaecology etc according to NDTV. The exam fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs 1,000, for SC and ST candidates is Rs 800 and there is no fee for OPH candidates.
- Experts term CBSE's class 12 evaluation formula 'time-bound' but 'far from fair'
- CBSE Class XII Results 2021: CBSE Board submits marks formula - Class X, XI performances part of evaluation criteria; details here
- Remote education: How online schools are facilitating mastery learning amid coronavirus pandemic
Here are some of the important dates for AIIMS Fellowship 2018:
Last date to apply- October 5, 2017
Admit cards- November 6, 2017
Written test- November 18, 2017
Here are the steps to apply for AIIMS fellowship programme 2018:
1. Visit the official website for AIIMS examinations- aiimsexams.org.
2. Click on the tab for “Academic courses”
3. In the MBBS row, click on the link to the fellowship programme.
4. Now click on the link provided for registration.
5. After registration, login with your credentials.
6. Fill in your details in the fields provided.
7. Submit your application
8. Save the copy of the application for further reference.