AIIMS 2018 form: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) online application process for admission to its Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) starts today at aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS 2018 form: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) online application process for admission to its Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) starts today at aiimsexams.org. Interested and eligibile candidates can visit the official website of the same to fill the application forms now. According to an official notification released by the medical institute on February 1, the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Online application forms were to tentatively go live on 5th February, 2018. The MBBS examination is set to be conducted by AIIMS on May 27, 2018. Through this entrance examination candidates will be able to get admission to nine AIIMS institution that are located at New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh) and Nagpur.
AIIMS 2018 form: Important dates-
- Last date for registration for the exam – March 5, 2018 (5 PM)
- Date for entrance examination – May 27, 2018 (Sunday)
- Date for result notification – June 12, 2018 (Tuesday)
- Date for 1st counselling – July 3-6, 2018 (Tuesday-Friday)
- Date for 2nd counselling – August 2, 2018 (Thursday)
- Date for 3rd counselling – September 4, 2018 (Tuesday)
- Date for open counselling – September 27, 2018 (Thursday)
AIIMS 2018 form: Here are the important details that candidates need to keep in mind-
- Mode of Payment- Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Choice of Examination- The city for examination will be chosen by applicants after submission of examination fees on first come- first-serve basis. However, before submitting the fee candidate can check the availability of the seat. It may be noted that if the lest few seats are available in a city, these may get filled by the time of the payment formalities are completed.
- The online examination will be a computer based test that will be conducted in two shifts- the first shift will start from 9 AM to12.30 PM and the second shift will start from 3 PM till 6.30 PM. Candidates who wish to apply for the exam, should have passed class 12 exam or preparing to appear for their class 12 exams with English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology as their main subjects with 60 per cent marks (50 per cent SC/ST/OPH candidates) in aggregate.
AIIMS 2018 form: How to apply-
Step 1: Visit the official website of AIIMS at aiimsexams.org
Step 2: Now click on ‘Academic Courses’, available on the homepage
Step 3: Select the undergraduate programmes category and click on AIIMS
Step 4: Now click on MBBS 2018
Step 5: Now follow instructions to finish the registration