DC Design that launched the country's first 'indigenously designed and developed sportscar' - the DC Avanti - earlier this year, has now rolled out a more powerful version of the car. Called the DC Avanti 310, only 31 units of this edition will be manufactured. Here are 5 things that you should know about the DC Avanti 310 limited edition:
1. The Dc Avanti 310, a more powerful version of the DC Avanti, is priced at Rs 44 lakh (ex-showroom). At this price, the limited edition costs about Rs 9 lakh higher than the regular Avanti.
2. Though the DC Avanti 310 continues to feature the same 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine that powers the regular variant, it has been tuned to deliver more power. It churns out a maximum power output of 310bhp as against the regular version's 250bhp.
3. Besides a more powerful engine, the DC Avanati 310 also gets a new 6-speed automated manual transmission with paddle-shifters that the company has developed in house. For people not in the know, the regular model of the car features Renault-sourced 6-speed manual gearbox.
4. Besides a tuned engine and a new gearbox, the DC Avanti 310 also receives several cosmetic changes. It gets new two piece front splitter made of carbon fibre and carbon fibre rear deck spoiler, which will help in providing high downforce. The vehicle's suspension has also been lowered by 20mm for better traction and handling.
5. The limited edition DC Avanti 310 also gets dark finished LED headlamps and tail-lamps that help it look even more aggressive than before. There are a few changes made inside the car as well as it gets Alacantra leather seats and steering wheel with leather. It also gets a TFT instrument display.
2018 Honda Jazz vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno vs Hyundai i20 interiors compared: Which cabin is better and why?
Cars, SUVs in India under Rs 15 Lakh with sunroof
New Maruti Suzuki Swift vs 2018 Hyundai i20 interior images: Which cabin is better and why?
Jeep Compass vs 2018 Hyundai Creta interior images: Which cabin is better and why?