French automaker is all set to launch the Renault Kwid priced between Rs 3.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh on Thursday and by all accounts, it is a sensational car, quite apart from being affordable. Find out here exactly how the exterior pans out:
1. Renault Kwid features a design that was totally unexpected for a car in this category. The attractive SUV-like profile is reminiscent of the popular Duster and lends a sporty appeal – it is a unique experiment that is bound to get replicated in the future by many others.
2. Renault Kwid front façade gets the aggressive radiator grille that sports the company’s logo at the center. There are various other style cues at the front that are just like the elder sibling Duster.
3. Renault Kwid features noticeable C-shaped chrome studded lighting cluster at the front and the short boot at the rear that adds to the Kwid's robust and strong appearance.
4. Renault has very elegantly utilized the cladding that flaunts the French design flair. The vehicle is the combination of the sculpted muscular sides, integrated roof spoiler that helps it to maintain the sense of fluidity and movement.
5. Talking about the wheels, Renault Kwid will ride on 13–inch tubeless tyres that will be the standard feature in all the trims.