Renault India will launch the Renault Kwid car on Thursday, but by all accounts the car has already become some kind of a sensation due to its standout design as well as the price range, which is between Rs 350,000 to Rs 500,000.
1. Renault Kwid price: The company states that the hatch will get the starting price tag of Rs 3.5 lakh and the top variant will be priced at 5 lakh. Renault will also offer a 2-year/50,000 km warranty.
2. Renault Kwid variants: The carmaker will introduce a number of variants - 4 trims in all. These are Renault Kwid Standard, Renault Kwid RXE, Renault Kwid RXL and the Renault Kwid RXT.
3. Renault Kwid weight: The car weighs about 660 kgs and also gets the option for personalisation via about 60 different accessories.
4. Renault Kwid dimensions: The car will get the length of 3,679 mm, a width of 1,471 mm, height of 1,579 mm and the wheelbase of about 2,422 mm.
5. The new Renault Kwid will be powered by the 0.8-litre petrol motor that is able to churn out max power output of 54 bhp and the peak torque of 65 Nm. The engine comes coupled with 5-speed manual transmission.