Rs. 1.73 - 1.73 Lakh *Ex-showroom Price (New Delhi)
Mojo is the flagship model from Mahindra and it is their sportiest and the most powerful motorcycle so far. Powered by a 295cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve engine, the Mojo produces 27 PS of power and 30 NM of torque. The styling strikes a nice balance between the aggressiveness of a streetfighter and a slightly laidback demeanor of a standard. Mojo comes with some upmarket features like the substantial upside-down forks at the front and a monoshock at the back, the first-in-class 320mm front disc brake and Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 tyres. Since its launch, Mojo has been regarded as one of the best tourers in its class.
Mahindra Mojo Bike Key Features
All-digital instrument panel.
Twin headlight setup.
Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 tyres.
- Extremely smooth engine throughout the rev-range.
- 21 litres fuel tank and riding ergonomics ideal for long distance touring.
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 tyres offer exceptional grip in varied riding conditions.
- Longevity unproven against some of the more established competition.
- Small pillion seat.
- Brakes could be better and there’s no ABS on offer.
Mahindra Mojo Variant Specifications
- Mahindra Mojo Standard
Rs 1.73 Lakh *29526.4530Manual614Petrol21N/AFuel injectionWet MultiplateDiscDiscN/AAlloyUpside Down ForksHigh pressure Gas Charged Monoshock2,1008301,2701,450150820160YesYesDigitalYesYesNoYesNoYesYesN/ANoN/ANoN/ANo