Rs. 47.32 - 54.06 K *Ex-showroom Price (New Delhi)
Gusto 110 is one of the most feature-rich scooters in the Indian market. The only other scooter that matches it in terms of features is its bigger sibling, Gusto 125. From the height adjustable seat to the remote flip key and guide-me lamps, the Gusto 110 is the first scooter to offer some car-like features in a very affordable package. The design is a bit mechanical especially from the front with faux grills and a prominent Mahindra logo dominating the front body panel, although, overall the scooter looks conventional. It comes with telescopic front forks with 12-inch wheels at both ends.
Mahindra Gusto Bike Key Features
Guide-me and Find-me lamps.
Extra front storage for keeping small things like mobile.
Height adjustable seat.
- 12-inch wheels and telescopic front forks combine to provide a stable ride.
- Height adjustable seat offers flexibility for riders of different height.
- Find-me and Guide-me lamps are helpful in low-light conditions.
- Design appears a bit outdated against some of the competition.
- Ride quality and handling, not the best in its segment even with competitive cycle parts.