Mahindra Duro Dz
Rs. 46.24 - 46.24 K *Ex-showroom Price (New Delhi)
Duro DZ is one of the cheapest scooters in the Mahindra stable and it comes with a 125cc engine. The design language is quite conventional with nothing radical about it. It looks fairly substantial offering decent handling and stability due to the telescopic forks at the front. The 125cc engine produces 8.1 PS of power and 9 NM of torque. It gets under seat storage as well as some storage space at the front.
Mahindra Duro Dz Bike Key Features
125cc engine with Advanced Dual Curve Digital Ignition system.
6.5 litres fuel tank capacity.
20 litres of under seat storage.
- One of the most affordable 125cc scooters in the market.
- Advanced Dual Curve Digital Ignition optimises fuel efficiency depending on engine load.
- No front disc brake option.
- Design looks a bit bland compared to some of the competition.
Mahindra Duro Dz Variant Specifications
- Mahindra Duro Dz Standard
Rs 46.24 K *124.689AutomaticN/A14Petrol6.5N/ACarburetorAutomaticDrumDrumN/ASpokeTelescopicHydraulic1,8147701,2751,270155790114YesYesAnalogueYesYesNoNoNoYesYesNoNoN/ANoN/ANo