Rs. 41.50 - 41.50 K *Ex-showroom Price (New Delhi)
Navi is quite a revolutionary product. It is an interesting combination of a scooter and a motorcycle design. It smartly combines the easy-going nature of a gearless scooter and the fun of a small motorcycle. Powered by the same 109.19cc engine from the Activa 3G, Navi produces 8 BHP of power and 8.96 NM of torque. The gear system is Variomatic and the front and rear brake levers are on the right and left side of the handlebar respectively. And there’s a range of accessories to customize Navi according to one’s own style and requirements.
Honda Navi Bike Key Features
Honda Grom inspired design.
HET equipped engine for great fuel efficiency.
Telescopic front forks for better comfort and handling.
- Unique small motorcycle design with the ease of a gearless scooter.
- Telescopic front forks provide great comfort and neutral handling.
- Fantastic fuel efficiency due to Honda Eco Technology.
- Tiny fuel tank capacity of 3.8 litres is too small.
- No standard storage facility. A storage box is available as an accessory. 3. No
- 8 litres is too small. 2. No standard storage facility. A storage box is available as an accessory. No CBS (Combi Brake System)
Honda Navi Variant Specifications
- Honda Navi Standard
Rs 41.50 K *109.1988.96AutomaticN/A12Petrol3.8N/ACarburetorAutomaticDrumDrumN/ASpokeTelescopicSpring Loaded Hydraulic Type180574810391286156765101YesNoN/ANoYesNoNoNoN/ANoNoNoN/ANoN/ANo