Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
Rs. 17.61 - 21.71 Lakh *Ex-showroom Price (New Delhi)
CBR1000RR Fireblade is possibly the most iconic motorcycle Honda has ever built. Continuing the legacy of the original CBR900RR, which started the era of fully-faired and lightweight Superbikes, the CBR1000RR is one of the best and possibly the most rider-friendly Superbikes on the planet. Powered by the exceptionally robust 999cc inline 4 engine producing 178.3 BHP and 114 NM of torque, the Fireblade can power down a track or an open road like a missile. The faultless build quality and the aerodynamic bodywork make the bike look fast even when it’s standing still. Upside-down forks at the front with dual disc brakes along with 120mm and 190mm front and rear tyres complete the entire package.
Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Bike Key Features
Programmed Dual Sequential FI (PGM-DSFI) for unmatched user-friendly throttle response.
Electronically Combined ABS.
Die-cast aluminium frame, Showa BPFF and Balance free Rear Cushion for razer-sharp handling and stability.
- PGM-DSFI and 178 BHP means the Fireblade is possibly the easiest Superbike to ride.
- One of the cheapest Superbikes in the market.
- Electronically Combines ABS is one of the safest braking systems in the world.
- Technologically less advanced and has less features compared to the most competition.
- Styling could do better with some changes.
Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Variant Specifications
- Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Standard
Rs 17.61 Lakh *999186.30114Manual644Petrol16N/AFuel injectionWet MultiplateDiscDiscN/AAlloyTelescopic inverted forkUnit ProLink with gascharged HMAS damper2,0657201,1251,405129834195YesYesDigitalYesYesYesYesNoYesYesYesYesN/AYesN/AYes
- Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP
Rs 21.71 Lakh *999186.30114Manual644Petrol16N/AFuel injectionWet MultiplateDiscDiscN/AAlloyTelescopic inverted forkUnit ProLink with gascharged HMAS damper 2,0652,0657201,1251,405129834195YesYesDigitalYesYesNoYesNoYesYesYesYesN/AYesN/AYes